cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Programme Guide Only Shows a Few Days

modern_min
Tuning in

This week, I settled down with my 'Radio Times' to set my V6 to record future programmes, and discovered that the displayed programme guide only went forward a few days.  Is this a deliberate change, or a temporary bug?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Are there any specific EPG positions (channels, radio stations) that you're having issues with the listings for?

Specific examples with what days are missing, could be useful.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

roy247
Community elder

What happens if you go to settings and connect to virginmedia service, does it force an update to the TV guide.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Are there any specific EPG positions (channels, radio stations) that you're having issues with the listings for?

Specific examples with what days are missing, could be useful.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Before I got to do that, it had sorted itself out. It is back to two weeks ahead.

It was all channels. However, I am pleased to say that it has now reverted to the usual two weeks ahead. Thank you, japitts and roy247 for your helpful suggestions.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

As a broad rule, the free-to-view channels tend to populate the week+2 listings between Friday-Sunday before then falling back to a 7day guide and repeating.

Many pay channels work on a rolling 14day basis.