Menu
Forum Team (Retired) Louise_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 21 of 43
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor picture quality and pixelation

Hi Gabstar_79,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting.
I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing some issues with your TV service at the moment.

I have located your account using your Forum details and can see that you have recent called in about this and our team have made you aware on a fault in the area which is causing this for you. The reference number for this is F005884147  and our review date is showing at 11th July 2018.

I'm sorry I can't be of more help on this matter.
Speak Soon
Louise
Forum Support Team

Forum Team

New around here? Find out more about the Community by checking our "Getting started guide"

0 Kudos
Shuks6
Joining in
Message 22 of 43
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I am also having the same problem as everyone else. I just bought a £3k TV last week and replaced the Tivo on Saturday with the V6 and wish I hadn't have bothered. The HD channels are barely watchable and the SD ones you can't even view. 

Is there any way I can switch back to a Tivo box, as this is very frustrating having just bought brand new equipment. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
v6stoke
Tuning in
Message 23 of 43
Flag for a moderator

You can have an amazing TV top spec, and the picture from the V6 will still look trash, get a Sky Q box loads better.

Shuks6
Joining in
Message 24 of 43
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately, I can't get Sky in my area, otherwise I would have done this ages ago 😞 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired) Rose_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 25 of 43
Flag for a moderator

Hi Shuks6,

Thanks for posting and I'm sorry to learn that you're having problems with the picture.

I can see that you've been able to arrange an engineer so please let us know if you're still experiencing problems after your appointment.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Tammietown
Settling in
Message 26 of 43
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I also have this problem but only on certain channels and at different times of the day and also when I check my internet speed it says approximately 70mbs but still very slow when trying to use it with devices.

0 Kudos
stuysmith
Joining in
Message 27 of 43
Flag for a moderator

Hi 

I appear to be having the same issue with one of my V6 boxes as others have been reporting. Several of the channels are unwatchable due to the picture pixelating/become distorted (Channel 4HD and Sky Sports Main Event HD to name a couple). It has been like this since installation I've just not got round to reporting it. My other box works just fine 🙂

Thanks

Stuart

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 43
Flag for a moderator

Hi @stuysmith,

This is an old thread. If you still need help with this I would recommend raising your own post detailing the issue.

Best,

Michael_JK
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Parks84
Tuning in
Message 29 of 43
Flag for a moderator

I experienced the same issues, our HD picture quality wasn’t as sharp or clear as when we had BT before it, luckily in the cooling off period so have left and gone back to BT for a much better picture as well as a better deal.

Neil2080
On our wavelength
Message 30 of 43
Flag for a moderator

we all have the same problem!!! when will virgin sort this garbage out. cant wait for my package to end and just took it out in December, Can we leave early from the contract  as the TV is so poor? Surely if id does not meet standards its defective and we should be able to cancel. Free sat is so much better quality so I imagine a Q box is the answer if this isn't sorted

0 Kudos