cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned recordings examples with no season or episode numbers .

Johnny1983
Fibre optic

Screenshot_20230327-165546.png

Hi 

Please can someone advise me on what's causing planned recordings with no season or episode numbers . I did have tones of work orders & tickets raised on my account to fix these issues. Which your agents said we're resolved . As the issues are supposed to be fixed. Would this point to details not been passed to you from the broadcaster as of yet? I've currently got a complaint open for this issue aswell . 

J.H
15 REPLIES 15

Yes it is on-going today . 

I've spoke to an agent . He's raised a work order on my account to have my ghost recordings investigated further 😊. I have also rebooted my V6 TiVo boxes . I've even mentioned my issue on twitter . 

J.H

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

TiVo-software is designed to record episodes where there's only generic guide data.

Any posts on social meeja are likely to refer you to this forum.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you Japitts . 

Hopefully one of the agents will be able to resolve my issue one way or another 🤔 

J.H

Hi Johnny1983

Sorry to hear of the TV Service issues experienced, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums.

We can see you have spoken to a member of the team who have raised this to be investigated. Once this is completed the team will contact you to discuss this further.

Rob

Thank you Rob

I did speak to a lady based in Manchester at 10am this morning. As you say . She's escalated it to a FM's field engineer to investigate today and tomorrow . Hopefully he'll resolve my recordings issue for me. As you'll see on my account I've also had work orders raised by previous engineers. I also have a complaint open dated 30/3/2023. So fingers crossed one of your engineers will either fix or escalate my recordings issue to the channel providers for them to investigate and fix . 

J.H

Hi further to my previous response. 

I had a call back from the agent I spoke to yesterday today . She said her and her colleagues spent 2 hours trying to resolve my multiple and ghost recordings issue with no success. Apparently her colleague went through my account with a tooth comb and couldn't find what could be causing my issue. She said all tests she ran came back saying my equipment is absolutely fine . Everything is green . She offered to send an engineer or swap my V6 boxes. I said that would be a waste of time. As I've had engineers out and boxes swapped in the past. As soon as I put my wishlists in through the home menu. The issue flares up again 😕. She did say it could be a channel provider or software issue. She wasn't sure . But she said her or her colleague couldn't fix my issue.  I've even had tones of work orders raised . Which are apparently closed or resolved . My complaints have been deadlocked from today. Which means there's nothing more your engineers or agents can do.  So I've now hit a brick wall 😳

J.H