Menu
Joelella
Tuning in
Message 1 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Pixilation

Pixilation again on both v6 boxes, had engineer out a couple of months ago, changed all the internal stuff and changed something in the main box, been going on a long long time absolutely ridiculous 

0 Kudos
HavencroftKev
Superfast
Message 2 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixilation

Over the past two weeks I've noticed pixilation too, I'm in area 20. 

0 Kudos
heavysoul
Up to speed
Message 3 of 27
Flag for a moderator

I'm also area 20 and have had really bad blocky pictures last 4/5 days.

Sometimes it's quite mild, sometimes so bad it's unwatchable and loose the picture altogether ... and at other times all is ok! I've noticed that when it's bad, my internet is also affected.

I have an engineer booked - was supposed to be here by 12 noon today. Guess what ... it's a no show at the moment! I'm currently on the phone - 150 - trying to find out where he is!!!
0 Kudos
heavysoul
Up to speed
Message 4 of 27
Flag for a moderator

UPDATE!

Chap I spoke with about my engineer visit checked with the 'field team' and came back and said my engineer was cancelled as they discovered there was a local problem! I asked why they hadn't the courtesy to let le know - as I'd waited in all morning for nothing - and he reckons I was sent an automated message about the cancellation! Rubbish!!!

Anyway, it's not currently showing on the 'Service Status' as they've only been working on it for 30 minutes or so.

Quite frankly, I don't believe a word that comes out of their mouths!
0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Trouble shooter
Message 5 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Hi all I'm in area 22 & have also had unwatchable programmes, it's an absolute shambles, certainly not value for money, pressed all the buttons for updates, yes you guessed nothing.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
awmaines
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Same in area 26

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Trouble shooter
Message 7 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Hi just gone to the check service status at the top of this page, message page is not working at the moment try later, use a phone to try to get to the answer message it's a very complex problem, in other words it's beyond us. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Duffnut
Tuning in
Message 8 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Same in area 26 (GU14) but it is a Virgin media problem.

I have 2 different types of boxes attached to 2 different tvs and still have the problem.

0 Kudos
Tractor_Boy_68
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Same here in Area 26 GU17. Pixelation on both HD and non HD channels. I have two V6 boxes, both affected. 

What on earth is going on? A Virgin infrastructure problem I'd say.

I was considering ending my contract, what with another price rise. This is going to hasten things that way. 

0 Kudos
mark_a_carpente
On our wavelength
Message 10 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Same problem for me as well Guildford area

Started at the weekend, also every so often the bottom half of the picture breaks up or the whole screen freezes for a second. Appears on recordings as well as live TV. Internet is absoloutley fine however