cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixellation on V6 box

Chambers21
Tuning in

I am having a persistent problem with picture pixellation and so far Virgin engineers have not been able to solve it. To be fair they have changed every cable inside and outside the house including the cable running under the pavement to the box in the street but to no avail. I have changed the HDMI cable and even tried a different TV set but it is still happening. The only thing left is the V6 box itself but I do not know if they will replace this. Can anyone help?

32 REPLIES 32

Thanks but to be honest I won’t be holding my breath….

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good afternoon @Chambers21

I am yet to hear anything further back. 

I have also asked the Area Field Manage for some further assistance. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Thanks for your help. I do appreciate it and hopefully this will have a more productive outcome 🙂

Just to make it clear I have no issues with broadband or phone landline so the problem must lie with TV signal.

Hi. Not heard anything yet. Have you had any response?

Hi Chambers21

Thanks for coming back to us. There's no update currently that we have but I've mailed the colleague you spoke to earlier in the week. 

They'll come back to you asap.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Glad I’m not holding my breath …

How ironic. I have just received my monthly bill but still no response from the Fault Management Resolution Team. Why am I not surprised.

Sorry to hear this is ongoing @Chambers21.

Hopefully @Zak_M will have some news for you on this matter very soon

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Still no response from Virgin … but Sky Glass looks interesting