Menu
HavencroftKev
Superfast
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Pixellation (again)

So going by the huge amount of posts on here complaining about pixellation at the moment, it wouldn't be unreasonable of me to think that Virgin is currently suffering a widespread problem.  

I recently renegotiated a new contract because of the impending price rise, however last night the pixellation issue got do bad that I had to turn the V6 off and watch TV via freeview on my TV set. 

This got me thinking about value for money, I love Virgin but... The moment I have opt for freeview due to technical faults I feel VM stops being value for money. 

I still have time to cancel my contract and will have to think very hard to justify paying £90 for a service which at the moment is letting me down. 

Highlighted
Doudar
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixellation (again)

Still get intermittent problems with this, is fine for a few days then returns for a while.
JohnD
Strangely strange yet oddly normal.
grb996
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I must agree with you. Costs going up, service going down. I think it is Freeview and Netflix for me in future. Probably keep broadband and landline phone, but TV channels just getting too expensive at over a grand a year. 

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kev,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community.

What channels are you having the issue with?

Does it happen at a certain time?

Have you reported this to our faults team?

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos