cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixelation with channel 807 Sony Sab

kavasseryg
Joining in

Hello

Is the pixelation issue with channel 807 still exist?  We get the issue on both of our v6 boxes.  There was an incident being investigated by VM previously as per the threads on this forum. Can someone please update

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Any national faults should be listed on the service status page - https://www.virginmedia.com/help/service-status

If you have a local fault, this should also affect QVC Style on 742 (amongst others, but this one's on all packages so an easy check)

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @kavasseryg

Thank you so much for your first post to our community forums and welcome to the team! 

I can see from your account that you have spoken to our teams and currently have an engineer booked for this TV issue. 

Are you able to let us know how things are looking once this appointment has taken place?

Thank you. 

kavasseryg
Joining in

The engineer visited stated that its an issue with the channel and not with VM which i wasnt convinced.  Then i had a long chat with tech support for a long time, they did something remotely, the pixelation disappeared for couple of days but came again. Booked another engineer visit for 31st dec but the issue seems to have gone now. But will monitor in the next days. With the prices now going up from March if the issue is not fixed soon, will ask for a refund. Not really happy with VM service.

Thanks for letting us know how it went kavasseryg,

I'm sorry for the trouble you've had with it, but glad to hear this now seems to be running better.

Alex_Rm