Menu
Hils22
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Pixelation on some channels

Hi we are having constant issues with pixelation on some channels, eg Eurosport, catchup C5, recordings generally, C4, BBCHD to name but a few.  This does not seem to happen when watching ITV......we reported this late last year and had an engineer visit who checked connections and said all was fine and may be work in area, but still happening and some channels are unwatcheable! Really getting fed up as do not have this issue with Freesat on another tv/another room.  Can you please help?

0 Kudos
ozsat
Wise owl
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Pixelation on some channels

You can check that all the connections are tight and the cables have no sharp bends - but other than that you still need to get an(other) engineer visit.

==================================
V6 TiVo (with MRS & UHD/HDR)
VIVID 350 Optical Fibre (350/20mb) in Area 31
SkyQ Silver Bundle (UHD + 2 minis)
0 Kudos
Hils22
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for advice - have checked but looks all ok, so will have to be another call out I suppose!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hils22,

I am really sorry to hear you have had these issues, have you been able to call in and get this sorted out, if not please let me know and we can look into that for you.

Thanks Joe_F

0 Kudos
Hils22
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Unfortunately not! Tried to watch Eurosport HD this morning and bad pixelation, so switched to Eurosport non HD and picture ok....this seems to be an issue more on HD channels as I mentioned before, but obviously have not tried all channels.  It has also happened on recordings.

Regards

0 Kudos