cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixelation in Peterborough - F009490521 ticket has been raised

Al_Pboro
On our wavelength

I have found today a lot of pixelation on live TV and current recordings mostly on pretty much all HD channels,.This is not present on apps such as iPlayer and Prime video or on on demand shows. I've rebooted and checked tightness of connections. I have 3 V6 and 1 TIVO box and all are behaving similarly. Is it coincidence that this has developed since yesterday's outage. Old recordings from days go look fine. Virgin service status shows all is now fixed apart from a couple of minor faults.

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity and threads merged into one. Ticket also raised for issue under F009490521 ]

31 REPLIES 31

Hi I actually have a v6 box - that’s strange you can see my postcode.

so yesterday evening I tried rebooting pushing the wires further in various other things which didn’t need to be done etc but I checked problems in ky area at 1130pm last night and there is 2 - both of which had an engineer on the way to solve by midnight?? So I’ll see when I turn my TV on.

H1cks12
Tuning in

I'm actually in the PE2 area and having this issue too. I don't think it's down to a single user or the users v6 box if a lot of people in the Peterborough area with the v6 box are having this issue. It's definitely something virgin side. This is the picture I get almost every few seconds, at most every few minutes. 

20211204_072950.jpg

I get this (and same problem on TV!) I notice it doesnt nsme the 2 faults only channels may be unavailable.

How long is this going to go on for? I have experienced TV issues for over a week at least - are we entitled to compensation?

20211204_113825.jpg

20211204_113850.jpg

Screenshot_20211204-113359_Samsung Internet.jpg

@H1cks12 - exactly the same!!!

Went on the service status site and this is what it says

Screenshot 2021-12-04 113744.jpg

No idea what issue 2 was but at least the technician's on his way😂

Hi i checked it last night at 1130 and both issues would be resolved by midnight and apparently a technician was on the way! I would've hold out much hope tbh @chrispy1

Al_Pboro
On our wavelength

My problem seems to have been solved hope everyone else is OK now. 

Mine seem to be sorted now but this is still showing on website.

Screenshot 2021-12-05 132441.jpg

Well we were ok yesterday afternoon & now the pixelisation is back.

Same here in Yaxley (PE73LZ) fine yesterday afternoon but back pixelating on most channels today on my v6 box