cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PEN15 on demand

Toddf1
Joining in

Hello, can someone from VM help… I was watching the Sky Comedy series PEN15 on demand in HD. But series 2 is for some reason now no longer available in HD, only in UHD. Series 1 is still available in both HD and UHD. Is this an error?

thanks

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I'm not near my V6 to check but...

If individual episodes from an otherwise complete series are missing, that's potentially a fault.

If a complete series is missing, that's quite normal -  box-sets are complete/past series but not necessary all series.

All OnDemand programmes that are shortly expiring have an "available until xyz" on-screen message for a week or so prior to expiry.

SD/HD formats are covered by a Maxit/Full-House subscription, UHD requires the additional "Sky Entertainment OnDemand" add-on which is £6/month.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

There was no expiry notice on the HD of series 2. I was in the middle of watching it. It just disappeared from one day to the next and was only available in UHD after that.

Hi Toddf1,

Thanks for posting on our community forums. Really disappointed to hear that this show can only now be viewed in UHD.

I have sent this off to the relevant team to see if we will be showing this series to in HD once again. We understand the annoyance especially as you have watched season 1 already, and you were watching season 2 in HD when suddenly out of the blue, you can only subscribe if you have UHD.

As soon as I have a response from our team, I will come back to you, to see if anything is going to change.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hi Toddf1,

Just a quick update to advise you that I have not had any further updates with regards to this query at present. I have passed this to a colleague to keep checking.

We will post back in the next few days if anything comes back.

Kind regards Jodi.