cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered 2 remotes by mistake

nuttyslack
On our wavelength

Hopefully someone can help, I accidentally ordered 2 new remotes one 24th dec and 1 25th dec, I contacted virgin media on the 26th dec, I was told to send 1 remote back with return labels that should have been sent out, I have only received 1 remote which I want to keep not received the 2nd one or the return post labels, but I have been charged for 2 remotes, I would like a refund for 1 remote.

thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi nuttyslack,
Thank you for reaching back out to us in our community and welcome back, sorry to hear you ordered 2 remotes and only need 1, the 2nd hasn't arrived however were charged for both, we will be more than happy to help, please call us on either 150 from a Virgin landline/Mobile or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone, they are available from 8 AM until 8 PM Monday to Friday and 9 PM to 6PM Saturday and Sunday.

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul,

All sorted 

Thanks

Hi @nuttyslack,

Thank you for the update. I'm glad to hear that this is all sorted out for you now.

If there's anything more that we can help you with, please do feel free to reach back out to us here on the community forums.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!