Menu
Highlighted
mark_a_carpente
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

On demand show missing an entire series

Every so often I have a look around at what on demand shows have been added, useful when you come across something you didn't know about but turns out to be good such as the remake of Macgyver which I thought would be rubbish but was surprised to find it's actually pretty funny and a few years ago Blindspot which is awesome all round , now I record the latest series of both.

Came across the other week a Sky witness show Madam Secretary. Just finished  series one but I have noticed that it jumps from series 3 straight to series 5 which I think is the current one. where has series 4 gone ?? not there at all

I assume this is an error and someone has forgotten to add it to the list

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) John_GS
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand show missing an entire series

Hi mark_a_carpente,

Thanks for posting.

I've flagged this with the relevant team, so when they come back to me with an answer, I'll let you know Smiley Happy

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) John_GS
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Mark, 

Thanks for your patience with this. 

I've heard back and it's due to licensing. 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
japitts
Super solver
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Madam Secretary is an odd one. Just before Series 5 started it's broadcast run last November/December, all the existing series 1-4 were on boxset. I discovered the series, and managed to blitz Series 1-3 while Series 5 was merrily recording (and still is). But S4 dropped off in mid-January on both Virgin & Sky platforms, and to be honest I doubt it'll return until later in the year.

0 Kudos