cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On demand broken

Grey_Area
Tuning in

Stuttering and playing out of sequence in 5 or 10 second chunks. Any suggestions? 

23 REPLIES 23

I've managed to play the first episodes od "Resident Alien" and Stargate Atlantic, no problem. Haven't found anything other the Brassic series 2 that gives the problem. 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Excellent, thankyou. You've confirmed what I'm fairly sure of already - that, whatever the issue is, it's something specific to these VoD programmes and not anything to do with your setup.

I've given this a gently nudge via the VIP channels, I suspect the end result will be these programmes need to be reloaded - but best not prejudge. In the meantime, the programmes do seem to play ok using the TV Go mobile app.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for confirming.

Maybe it works on the mobile app because they are a different file? With the best will in the world, I wouldn't upload an HD file to something that's going to be watched on a 6 inch screen... 

Hi,

We've raised a ticket for the Brassic season 2 issues under F009277490 and hope to get it resolved soon.

Thanks,

Lisa