cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No sound in only one TV channel

RED48
Joining in

Since a few days ago, I no longer have any sound when I tune into Channel 4 (104).

However when I tune into Channel 4+1 (142), I get the sound. How do I resolve this problem. I have restarted the box and no change. All other channels appear to be workingh ok 

How can I check what is causing this problem?

Thanks

13 REPLIES 13

Hello Kath_F

As of today (15/10/2021) 21:30. The problem has not been resolved. I have two boxes, a V6 powered by Tivo and an old V+ box. I have the same problem with the same channels in both boxes.

Today I have again turned both boxes off and after about 15 minutres restarted them and I still experience the same from problem - No sound in three channels.

Channel 104 - C4HD, Channel 143 - 4 Seven and Channel 854 - C4AD

I don't understand how the ticket can be closed as cresolved, when the problem is still there.

Regards

Hello Kath_F
A quick message to let you know that from this afternoon (17/10) Audio is available with the C4 channels on both my boxes.
Thank you for your help.

Thanks for your reply and update, RED48,

Glad to hear that the audio has returned.

Cheers,

Corey C

Thank for the update RED48,

Glad to hear you're all back up and running, we'll be sure to let Kath know for you.

If you have any further issues or need any assistance, please come back to us through this channel.

Have a lovely afternoon.

Jodi.