cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No signal

maureen_phillip
Joining in

Hi I’m having a problem with my TV signal. I live in Perth Scotland and the signal just went from my TV ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Assuming you mean Virgin TV, any loss of signal would normally have an error code/message on-screen. Do you have one? W02 would be the common one.

Check for known area faults if so, 0800 5610061 often lists issues down to postcode/street-level, which loss of signal errors do tend to be.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Assuming you mean Virgin TV, any loss of signal would normally have an error code/message on-screen. Do you have one? W02 would be the common one.

Check for known area faults if so, 0800 5610061 often lists issues down to postcode/street-level, which loss of signal errors do tend to be.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you so much x 

Hey @maureen_philip,

Welcome to the forums and many thanks for your recent post. Sorry to hear of the signal issue with your TV on Monday.

Have you been able to discover whether this was indeed due to an area issue?

Let us know if you do require further assistance.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide