cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No red button channels on Sky Sports

KJ64
Tuning in

There are no Sky Sports red button channels available on Sky Sports Golf through either my V6 or TiVo boxes. Just a ‘no interactive channels message’ but currently Sky have at least 3 extra red button channels up.

30 REPLIES 30

Thanks for coming back to us KJ64.

Apologies that there is no coverage on our red button. We will get flagged and find out why, it may be a short while before we post back whilst we look in to this.

Kind regards Jodi.

Hi KJ64,

Just a quick update for you. We have just been advised there was an issues with the red button for the Golf on Sunday.

We're very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused, and have passed on the relevant feedback so we can make sure future red button content isn't impacted.

Kind regards Jodi. 

DnTmag
On our wavelength

No interactive services on sky sports after pressing the red button on my remote or my mobile, this has been going on now for the last 7 days and I have done a restart on my virgin box(V6) and a complete shutdown and restart as requested by previous agents to no avail.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi DnTmag,

There have been a couple of problems with the red button on Sky Sports Golf recently but not any others as far as I'm aware.

The next scheduled events on red button according to https://www.skysports.com/watch/sport-on-sky  is  on Saturday at 2:00pm

Northern Superchargers v Oval Invincibles 

The Hundred Women 2021, Sky Sports Cricket - Red Button (14:00), Sky Sports Mix (14:00)

Oddly the Formula 1 practice, qualifying and actual race aren't showing as red button but I believe they will be.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Since the V6 gives you the choice, I'll ask...

Is this on the SD channels or HD ones? And which sports channel? At the very least, the red-button is working fine for me on Sky Sports F1-HD at the moment.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Ditto,

It's working for me at present on Sky Sports F1 HD channel 506

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

DnTmag
On our wavelength

It seems that both KJ64 and I have the same problem.

DnTmag
On our wavelength

Same problem as KJ64.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @DnTmag,

Welcome back to the community page, thank you for posting on here.

I am sorry to see that your Red button is not working.

Please can you tell me what happens on screen when you try to use it?

Look forward to your response.

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

DnTmag
On our wavelength

There is simply a blue screen with photos of sportsmen with the text stating that there are not any interactive channels on the red button at present, when there are as they are advertised as such on the main channel.