Menu
Graham4074
Tuning in
Message 11 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: No picture but sound and menus

I can sympathise! Very frustrating isn't it! I expect you got about as much help from the help line as we did. How many times were you asked what error message you had?

if you find a solution, please do let me know!

Engineer call out is booked later this week, so I hope to be able to report some progress. If he can offer some advice on fixing this problem I will post here for sure.

0 Kudos
Simmonds31
Joining in
Message 12 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi

everything goes into my AV amp so out of interest I took my hdmi straight from my V6 box into my tv with a new hdmi lead thinking my amp may be at fault, the picture was fine. Connected all back through my AV amp with new hdmi lead and hey presto all working again. I hope this may help someone. 

It does seems strange that the ‘faulty’ hdmi lead was passing sound and menus etc fine but not the selected program picture? But it’s all working ok now

0 Kudos
Graham4074
Tuning in
Message 13 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Glad to hear you got it sorted. First thing we tried was a new HDMI lead, no difference.

Seems odd that many people have this issue and different solutions seem to work for different people. This might suggest to me that the new box needs to have everything 'just-so'.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Graham4074 and thanks for your post,

Sorry to hear of the difficulties you've been facing with our V6 box and apologies also for the delayed response following a busy period.

From reading the thread I assume the engineer has now visited and hope you're back to enjoying the service as before. Please do get back in touch if you need further help.

Best,

Michael_JK
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos