Menu
Highlighted
Fizzyfairy
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No catch up or on demand

Moved house yesterday, just around the corner distance .3 mile. Now have no catch up or on demand shows as temporarily unavailable. How do I get my catch up back please, was working fine before we moved. Everything else is up and running. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No catch up or on demand

Hi Fizzyfairy,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting.
I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing an issue with Catch Up and On Demand not working at the moment.

I have located your account using your Forum details and I have been unable to connect to the box to run any tests. Can you please advise if the box was powered on at the time of my post?

Have you tried rebooting the box and the Hub to refresh the connection?

How is the box connected to the Hub?

If wired can you check the Ethernet cable is in tight and secure in both the box and the Hub.

I would then recommend doing a forced connection on the box you can do this by going to Home > Help and settings > Settings > Network >Connect to the Virgin Media Network now.

If this fails pop back and let me know so we can look into this further for you.
Take care,
Louise
Forum Support Team

Forum Team

New around here? Find out more about the Community by checking our "Getting started guide"

0 Kudos
Fizzyfairy
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Louise, thanks for your message. Not sure if box was on when you were investigating it but I have again tried all of your suggestions but still no joy. I have changed the setting so that the box stays on. We have no search function either. Your help would be much appreciated, thank you.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Fizzyfairy,

Thank you for taking the time to get back to me on this.

I have checked the box from our end again for you and everything is showing good from here.

I would like to arrange for an engineer to have a look at this for you.

I have sent you a private message. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Speak soon,

Louise

Forum Team

New around here? Find out more about the Community by checking our "Getting started guide"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Fizzyfairy,

Thank you for coming back and confirming this appointment is good for you.

If you have any further issues you know where to find me :-)
In the meantime, don't be a stranger around the Community! Feel free to browse through the Boards and jump into a thread if you have any advice or tips that may be of use to others.
Take care, 
Louise

Forum Team

0 Kudos