Menu
Chutch1
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No V6 box

I can't watch football in UHD because Virgin won't give me a V6 box, despite being a long standing customer on a VIP package....why? I will have to leave to make best use of my tv

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No V6 box

@Chutch1 wrote:

I can't watch football in UHD because Virgin won't give me a V6 box, despite being a long standing customer on a VIP package....why? I will have to leave to make best use of my tv

VIP has been around a while. If you are on a legacy VIP bundle, no you won’t have a V6 or some of the other service enhancements the latest VIP bundles have. It is up to you to upgrade if you want the new kit & enhanced services, otherwise VM just assume you are happy with your present bundle.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Chutch1
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yeah I suspected that yet I renewed my contract in Jan ny me contacting them, a year after it expired without them contacting me for renewal. I mentioned it then but they said I had to pay £99 but could wait for a promotion if I kept trying........ridiculous especially as I have to have 2 boxes to get a cheaper price but only need one, the other sits in the garage. Crazy, Sky here I come I guess.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

@Chutch1 wrote:

Yeah I suspected that yet I renewed my contract in Jan ny me contacting them, a year after it expired without them contacting me for renewal. I mentioned it then but they said I had to pay £99 but could wait for a promotion if I kept trying........ridiculous especially as I have to have 2 boxes to get a cheaper price but only need one, the other sits in the garage. Crazy, Sky here I come I guess.

The contract does not expire. The minimum period expires, wherein it becomes a 30 day rolling contract automatically. Virgin will not contact you. You have to contact them if you want to make changes.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there.

Thanks for your post.

Appreciate also the post by nodrogd.

Sorry if you feel that way.

We aim to give you best service possible, we understand that you aren't satisfied with the price but we make sure that we don't compromise the service that we provide. Have you tried contacting our team for a package review? If not, you can use this link ,just click here.

Let us know how it goes.

^elvee_o

0 Kudos
Chutch1
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes...been in touch .....no interest

0 Kudos