Menu
indie24
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No Tv or Broadband for 7 days

Hi Guys I wanted to know what my options are. We have been without TV or Broadband in our house since Tuesday 14th night. We received a text to say they are aware of the fault and it will be fixed by 4pm Monday 20th. On Monday we got another text to say now it will be 21st May 4pm. I'm fed up with the lack of information Virgin staff are giving and they are standard scripted responses. Can I leave my contract as clearly 7 days for a company of this size is not reasonable. In a ever connected world it seems like they can do what they want without giving any information out and get away with it. I have been with Telewest and now Virign for well over 16 years and the services seems to be getting worse and worse.

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Legend
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Tv or Broadband for 7 days

Some useful pointers in a previous thread
https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-WiFi/Early-termination-for-bad-service/td-p/3732...

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Tv or Broadband for 7 days

Hi indie24,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear this. 

Are you still having issues with this? 

^Martin

0 Kudos