cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Series feature

lfc1979uk
Tuning in

I wish VM had a new series page like sky does.

I love to scroll through new series to see if im interested in them before setting record or even a series link.

Instead we have to scroll through days of channel listings to see if anything new is coming up. So Annoying!

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I'm unfamiliar with the feature you describe, but you've posted in the V6 forum so I presume that's the box you have.

V6, using TiVo-software, is now mature and has gone as far as VM will take it.

New features are likely to be added to the new TV360 platform which I believe is similar in style to Sky Q. I personally use the search facility within DigiGuide to achieve a similar end result.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

paulh_nwuk
On our wavelength

I recently received a Virgin 360 TV box with my new ultimate(?) virgin package.  I also still have a working Sky account to directly compare with.

The 'New Series' page in the Sky menu was always one of my first visited pages to see what New Series were coming soon.  And then set them to record.

There is no similar feature on Virgin 360.  I really wish there was.
I've still got no idea whatsoever how to find what new series that are coming up in the next few weeks on Virgin TV 😞

I used to watch many of my recordings on my PC using the Sky GO app.
The rubbishy Virgin GO app doesn't allow you to watch recordings on a PC or Mac, even in your own house, on the exact same network.

I wish i was still within my 14-day cooling-off period, but I'm not 😞

You can check out Virgin TV Edit.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection