Menu
gossip25
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Never advised of installation charge v6

Just logged into my account to see an activation charge for a free upgrade to a v6 box. I installed this box myself and was never advised on the phone at any point there would be a £20 charge and it does not advise this on any literature. Feel like I have been duped by virgin.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Never advised of installation charge v6

Hi gossip25

Thanks for getting in touch about the V6 activation charge.

If this was ordered as part of the free swap hen this should not have been charged to you.

Can you lt us know if you've spoken to the care teams to get this removed?

If not you can speak to them in either of the following ways and they will be able to get this sorted.

You can contact them via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat for any billing or package related queries where they can clear security with you.

Webchat can be contacted via the site online and you can speak to them if you prefer this option by choosing the Chat Online option:

E.G-Account and Billing > Manage Your Account Online

Cheers

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
gossip25
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have been advised that this was actually an activation charge which is strange as I am a long standing customer

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi gossip25

I'm sorry to hear that you have been having an issue with this.

In order to help you with this I'll need to go into the account and check a few things. 

I have been unable to locate your account and need some information from you so that I can resolve this issue.

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon

Louise

Forum Team

New around here? Find out more about the Community by checking our "Getting started guide"

0 Kudos