cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network cable unplugged message

brynnyboy1356
Tuning in

Issue with V6 box, unable to get service I am paying for. Have tried rebooting a couple of times but with no luck. Have tried calling Virgin but unable to get through.

i have two orange lights displaying on the box next to the power button. Someone help please, perhaps send a new box as I have had the V6 unit for a long time now.

thanks

1 REPLY 1

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Sounds like your V6 has lost its internet connection. It gets the connection via your homehub, that can either be wired (using Ethernet) or wireless - how is yours connected?

If you have an Ethernet cable connected to your V6, the box will try using that regardless of WiFi - so make sure it's connected to your router at the other end if so.

Regardless of wired or wireless, on your V6 - follow Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network, and look in the top-right. This is where your connection status is shown - please post back with what's shown.

This should only affect your internet-based functions such as OnDemand & streaming. Live TV doesn't use the internet and won't be affected by this issue.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks