Menu
Woot025
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Netflix app wont install

Since I've had my virgin box the Netflix app won't open. It keeps saying trying to install, go back and try later. 

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix app wont install

Hey Woot025, 

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with Netflix loading. I've taken a look at your account and ran some checks on your equipment and there doesn't seem to be any issues. 

How are you trying to load it? You can access Netflix by either going to channel 204 and pressing the red button or by going to Home, Apps & Games, All Apps and then Netflix. If it still doesn't load for you i'd recommend rebooting your Hub, wait for that to come back online and then try rebooting your box.

Let me know how this goes. 

Speak soon 

Rebecca  

Forum Team

New around here? Find out more about the Community by checking our "Getting started guide"

0 Kudos
Woot025
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I've tried rebooting both but still get the same fault message v312. Could this have anything to do with the wildly fluctuation download speeds I get on my WiFi? 200mbps down to 0.01mbps.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Woot025, 

I've taken another look into your account today and can see an issue with some of the power levels that may be causing this.

To get this resolved i'd like to arrange an engineer appointment to take a closer look at this for you. I've sent you a private message so that we can arrange this, you can find this by clicking on the envelope at the top right of your page. 

Speak soon 

Rebecca 

Forum Team

New around here? Find out more about the Community by checking our "Getting started guide"

0 Kudos
Transtec1
Just joined
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have the exact same issue with Netflix and it has been this way since delivery of the V6 box, can you investigate this please?

Many thanks.

Transtec1

0 Kudos