cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

National Outage

Joyce3
On our wavelength

Today, It seems most of my channels are up and working normally, however I am still missing BBC1 HD, blank screen, no sound, no error message.  Is there a problem, or do I need to do something? do t get too technical please! lol

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Joyce3 & Flatty 

Yes, it looks like almost all of the channels are back up now.

My V6 successfully connected to the Virgin Media Service (Network) at 10:12 this morning.

So, any software downloads, along with information such as updating the EPG (Program guide) should already be up and running.

🤞

Steve

Utrinque Paratus

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Flatty
Tuning in

Still out along with a few others.

Hi Joyce3 & Flatty 

Yes, it looks like almost all of the channels are back up now.

My V6 successfully connected to the Virgin Media Service (Network) at 10:12 this morning.

So, any software downloads, along with information such as updating the EPG (Program guide) should already be up and running.

🤞

Steve

Utrinque Paratus

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Check for outstanding area faults using the automated status line 0800 5610061

If nothing's listed, can you clarify exactly which channels are missing (including SD/HD) and what happens when you select them?

You may end up needing to call VM faults to report it.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Joyce3
On our wavelength
BBC 1 HD now back up and running! All channels present and correct! At least I had a whole day free of football. Every cloud has a silver lining! lol