cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple recordings issue

Johnny1983
Fibre optic

After raising a complaint about  my ongoing multiple recordings issue. Virgin media engineers spent 7 weeks ish fixing various errors on my account which were contributing to my ongoing multiple recordings issue aswell as having various tickets raised to get their IT team to  look into the issue aswell. I'm assuming the errors were fixed with updates 🤔. I've now finally been advised theres a known error in the v6 box software. Which is causing my multiple recordings. The tivo guy said the error will be fixed soon. What do you call soon 🤔. Virgin have known about my issue since January. As I had an engineer out. Who swapped my box for a brand new one. Which didn't resolve the issue 😟. The engineers have now fixed all my account and network errors and faults. I'm just waiting for the software error fix. Then I'm sorted. I'm in area code 21.

J.H
47 REPLIES 47

Good morning Natalie and forum team. Who-ever can advise. 

Do you have any further update on my multiple and ghost recordings issue 🤔.

I now have Owen Stevens, Nigel & Kirsty Edwards involved in trying to get my recordings issue resolved. 

I was made aware on here a while back that there's a team working behind the scenes resolving the issue with multiple and ghost recordings. As apparently it's effecting a few million customers .  

Do any of you have any update that I can pass onto Kirsty Edwards & Owen Stevens aswell as Nigel 🤔

J.H

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Johnny1983 wrote:

I was made aware on here a while back that there's a team working behind the scenes resolving the issue with multiple and ghost recordings. As apparently it's effecting a few million customers .  

Do any of you have any update that I can pass onto Kirsty Edwards & Owen Stevens aswell as Nigel 🤔

Hi @Johnny1983 

Sorry to see you are still having this issue, however I can't see it affecting millions of customers. If that was the case then the forums would be swamped with customers complaining of the same thing.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Please only the forum team reply to my posts 😊.

J.H

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It's a public forum

Tipping my hat to youTipping my hat to you

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

1 million! More like one person.

Hello Johnny1983. 

Sorry this fault is still ongoing with the ghost recordings.

I can see this is being handle by Owen now.

When was the last time you had an update?

Gareth_L

Hi Gareth 

Owen emailed me to say he hasn't an update from Nigel yet. He's still waiting.

J.H

Hello Johnny1983, 

Apologies for the late reply and thanks for the update.

At least we know Owen is looking into this and has it in hand.

Gareth_L