cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing on demand series -SWAT season 3

Yanky
On our wavelength

Hi guys,

Why are there missing series, for example SWAT season 3, 1 and 2 are there in full on demand and 4 is half way through showing now but 3 is missing? This seems to happen a lot, does anyone know why? Considering im paying £92 for my services and been with virgin for 15 yrs they dont really do much to try and keep loyal customers. Fox is now gone to Disney + so in order to watch walking dead i would have to pay an additional £8 a month!  Its all a joke really. 

Thanks

Lee 

13 REPLIES 13

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I've merged a couple of duplicate threads together here.

I'm fairly sure there's a some missing programmes faults here... whilst I agree all series of a particular boxset programme aren't necessarily guaranteed to be available at a given time, all episodes of a given series, should be. CatchUp is different, but boxsets should have complete series, and SWAT S3 looks to be from Sept 2020.

Looking at SWAT S3 on my V6, the availability appears to rather inconsistent. UHD is available for most but not all episodes, SD and/or HD are missing numerous episodes. I've asked the staff team to take a look at this.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Jen_Y

Thanks @japitts a ticket has been raised as the content wasn't showing in all the formats. 

Ticket reference :  F009179026

Community Mod 

Jen_Y

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

What is going on with SWAT series 3.  Sunday 18th it was there along with 1, 2 & 4. Monday it was gone !!! Wednesday surprise surprise it was back. Today Saturday sat down and watched episode 18 all was fine, carried onto episode 19 it wouldn't play. Started to watch episode 20 instead switched it off to take a phone call went to start watching again ( in the space of 25 minutes ) the whole series has gone again?  We aren't paying good money for only part of the service we expect.

Hi @Acklam,

Welcome to our community forums. 

Sorry to hear you are experiencing this with SWAT series 3. We can understand the frustration this may have caused. 

As previously advised we can only show what is provided to us via the content provider. We have however raised a ticket regarding this and are working towards a resolution for this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs