cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing on demand series -SWAT season 3

Yanky
On our wavelength

Hi guys,

Why are there missing series, for example SWAT season 3, 1 and 2 are there in full on demand and 4 is half way through showing now but 3 is missing? This seems to happen a lot, does anyone know why? Considering im paying £92 for my services and been with virgin for 15 yrs they dont really do much to try and keep loyal customers. Fox is now gone to Disney + so in order to watch walking dead i would have to pay an additional £8 a month!  Its all a joke really. 

Thanks

Lee 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I've merged a couple of duplicate threads together here.

I'm fairly sure there's a some missing programmes faults here... whilst I agree all series of a particular boxset programme aren't necessarily guaranteed to be available at a given time, all episodes of a given series, should be. CatchUp is different, but boxsets should have complete series, and SWAT S3 looks to be from Sept 2020.

Looking at SWAT S3 on my V6, the availability appears to rather inconsistent. UHD is available for most but not all episodes, SD and/or HD are missing numerous episodes. I've asked the staff team to take a look at this.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

13 REPLIES 13

Court1
Just joined

I cannot find swat season 3 it seems to have been removed

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Agreed that Swat S3 isn't available. S1, 2 & 4 are by the looks.

Boxset availability does vary. A missing episode within an otherwise complete series, is a fault. A missing series, unfortunately, can be perfectly normal.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Boxsets should have all the episodes from any given series, but they don't necessarily have the complete back catalogue at any one time, and there's numerous examples of one series missing from an otherwise complete set. I'd be amazed if other UK pay-TV providers weren't the same, but others will know for sure.

Your complaint re Fox is best directed at Disney - they've removed the channel from all UK platforms and Sky customers are affected just as much as Virgin ones.

I've no idea what package you're on, but if you've had it a while (more than 18months) you may want to review it against current bundle deals.

Morning, same thing has happened to me I was up to episode 13 in series 3 of SWAT ( watched it on Sunday ) . Looked for it yesterday ...Monday and the whole series has gone only 1, 2 & 4 there

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Whenever an OnDemand programme is approaching expiry date, there are on-screen warnings to the effect of "available until date xyz" or "available for 24hours".

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community forums, Court1,

Thanks for letting us know about Season 3, I will double check with with our service teams, however @japitts, is right, this is likely due to licensing and availability.

Cheers,

Corey C

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Yanky,

Thanks for posting in regards to the SWAT series and season 3 not being available On Demand anymore, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums.

As japitts has advised, all of the content provided to us is dependent on the content provider and the times given, it may be that this has now been withdrawn and no longer available. We've checked here and and we can see Season 3 but not episodes 8 and 19 are missing.

Can you confirm which set top box you have?

Rob

Yanky
On our wavelength

Hi

Ive got the v6 box, small square thick box. Oddly enough when i got home the complete series 3 was available but after watching one episode i got 'this series is temporarily unavailablee' and one again its not available? Whats going on?

Thanks

Lee

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to us. 

That is rather strange, as advised we can only show what is provided to us via the content provider. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M