Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Media service off again

GHA1
Joining in

Is there a problem with the tv service in the Newcastle area 

146 REPLIES 146

Virgin Media O2 UK Suffers National Outage of Pay TV Service UPDATE3 - ISPreview UK

They say BBC1 etc is back - but not for me, nothing, no ITV, sky channels, zero. Yes I saw the National outage, but it also says some channels are back - rebooted box and they are not grrr. They could at least say when this will be fixed. 😞

No need to shout at them! Virgin really need to say when this will be fixed.

BBC 1SD is back but nothing else.

As it happens I was going to call today regarding a new contract, because a guy from abroad was trying to sell me a new deal yesterday, the way things are going with Virgin, TV, Broadband, O2, and Virgin Money, I think I will be leaving all of them!

🤨My point is Sky dish did not have problems with weather that poster is suggesting.

What is your point or are you just trying to be a smart Alec? 🙄

wearestoke1
Joining in

I have come across the same error today i have 2 TIVO boxes and both are stating the same error i have tried ring VM on numerous occasions and the lines say they are busy over 20 years i have been with this company and what you pay for the customer service is diabolical. TV still showing same error after 5 hrs

I'm not smart and my name's not Alec.

😉

Virgin Media O2 UK Suffers National Outage of Pay TV Service UPDATE3 - ISPreview UK