Did you mean: 

Media service off again

GHA1
Joining in

Is there a problem with the tv service in the Newcastle area 

146 REPLIES 146

Matt32
Joining in

By live I don’t mean live tv as un broadcasting live, i mean literally every channel is blank. Netflix app and apps are fine but actually virgin tv is just blank when it wasn’t yesterday!

Might be more useful if there was a date and time on the post you’ve flagged, that way users would know the ‘flagged response’ related to their issue, otherwise it could just as easily be from any previous incident.

ELL8566
Joining in

Help!! My Tivo box wont update.It gets to 33% then freezes and comes up with error code S120. Any ideas ?

There's been a National TV Outage:

Virgin TV Outage 

Steve

Utrinque Paratus

Do you mean "not working"? As it certainly isn't!

@Matt32 wrote:

By live I don’t mean live tv as un broadcasting live, i mean literally every channel is blank. Netflix app and apps are fine but actually virgin tv is just blank when it wasn’t yesterday!

There's a national outage:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV-V6/National-TV-Outage/td-p/4877466

My V6 tv  box  has now started working  but not all channels just a few and VM web site back up 13.15.

error code V53 on some channels such as 601, 603

(email now working also.)

see

TV Error Code v53 | Virgin Media

You've caught us at work

We're adding some cool new features to the site. We won't be long - try again in a bit.
Or call us on 0800 052 2113 and we will help you find your perfect package.

Oops!

Looks like something's gone wrong.

We couldn't find the page you're looking for.

alf28

brommy
Joining in

i am getting error codes coming up on my tivo box first it was s102 , but it is an existing box and then that went off and am now getting error code V53 , have tried rebooting a couple of times

Same thing her, just wondered if we were in similar location? Falkirk, Scotland 

ppittman4
On our wavelength

No TV since last night. Broadband was also down for a few hours but is ok now.