Menu
BinghamBloke
Knows their stuff
Message 41 of 59
Flag for a moderator

Re: Manifest on demand

I don't mind it missing as such and they have admitted there is an issue but the biggest problem is why is this not registered on the system status so we can check on the progress?

With series of Taskmaster now disappearing the On Demand that several years ago was the market leader and selling point of Virgin is just becoming a joke
0 Kudos
mogodon
On our wavelength
Message 42 of 59
Flag for a moderator

Let down again by the apology of a catch up service from Virgin.  Luckily I have Now TV so i can watch the show.

Been thinking about cutting the cord for a while and this may swing it at renewal time.

Paul84
Just joined
Message 43 of 59
Flag for a moderator

So it’s  now Monday evening and having just spent 45 mins waiting for someone to actually speak to eventually someone from India answers with no clue about why manifest has gone from the catch up list.

after about 20 mins of checking my system I.e unplugging the box etc etc etc suddenly guess what he knew there was a problem with viewing manifest only to be told that the problem will be fixed within 24 hrs.

so just to recap it’s going to be fixed within 24 hrs even though it’s been going on for almost 7 days now, if it’s fixed tomorrow I’ll eat hay with the donkeys.

come on virgin sort yourself out or going back to sky is calling

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 44 of 59
Flag for a moderator

Hi All,

Apologies there are delays with episodes of Manifest appearing on our catch up services. We are aware of these issues and we have raised this issue with Sky TV.

We understand the frustration caused but we are working to get this issues resolved as quickly as we can. 

We appreciate your patience on this matter and we will keep you updated as soon as we have any updates.

Many thanks Jodi.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 45 of 59
Flag for a moderator

Re: Manifest

Sorry to hear that you haven't been able to watch Manifest Freddyvon73.

Have you been able to watch this since you posted on Friday? If not please let me know if this still isn't on catch up.

Thanks

Steven_L

0 Kudos
freddyvon73
Tuning in
Message 46 of 59
Flag for a moderator

Steven
As of 09.30 this morning it still has not been resolved, the pilot is there but not the rest of the series as before.
Thanks
Frederick
Superuser
Superuser
Message 47 of 59
Flag for a moderator

This issue has now been put back on to Service Status:

904EB7F1-8C9F-4DED-B78E-6EB9BDDD604D.jpeg

ps1983
Joining in
Message 48 of 59
Flag for a moderator

Is the service always this bad? I've only just come across to Virgin Media from Sky Q and from first impressions, I'm already regretting it because the TV side of things is miles apart.

I too tried to watch Manifest and was getting the error. Noticed that the 'Pilot' was now working but this is the only episode that's been made available to me.

I still have a week of my cooling off period remaining and I'm seriously considering cancelling the TV and going back to Sky. I'll keep the Virgin broadband as that has been flawless and easily beats Sky's speeds but the TV is just poor in comparison.

0 Kudos
Celtic_Cobweb
On our wavelength
Message 49 of 59
Flag for a moderator

3 episodes now available on demand

0 Kudos
Celtic_Cobweb
On our wavelength
Message 50 of 59
Flag for a moderator

Jodi, good to see your input. 

I wish your employees at Virgin had been made aware of the dispute with Sky.

I'm also appalled at the rudeness from the so called Tech Dept. The person I spoke to on Friday insisted that the series had been withdrawn, because he had googled it! I told him that was untrue as it's already been commissioned for a second series.

Then he informed me that Virgin just supplied the channels, and I should ring Sky direct. 🤬 

0 Kudos