Menu
freddyvon73
Tuning in
Message 31 of 59
Flag for a moderator

Manifest

When I looked on Thursday it stated they were working on getting Manifest up and running,

On looking today, it states no problems but Manifest is still not on catch up.

Where is it and why are they not posting daily, the problem.

0 Kudos
bethq23
Settling in
Message 32 of 59
Flag for a moderator

Manifest

Still not allowing us to view this show..how can Virgin advertise that these episodes are all available to view?...when obviously by the amount of post on here theyre not!!

Terryjohns
Joining in
Message 33 of 59
Flag for a moderator

Re: Manifest on demand

How long is ‘soon as possible’?

this is ridiculous and unacceptable.

PhilSt
On our wavelength
Message 34 of 59
Flag for a moderator

This can’t be a technical problem. Not when it was working four days ago.  Must be another playground spat between virgin media and sky. Pathetic. 

Celtic_Cobweb
On our wavelength
Message 35 of 59
Flag for a moderator

It is pathetic ... reminds me of last year's debacle with UK TV ... that went on for about a couple of weeks I think. 🤔

0 Kudos
abbydrum
Joining in
Message 36 of 59
Flag for a moderator

@ModTeam wrote:

Hi, we have been informed that some of our customers are not able to watch Manifest on demand.

We can confirm that this is a known issue that the team are working to get resolved asap.

The reference number for this is F007302362

**Update**

We've identified an issue which caused a 319 error to show when trying to view Manifest. We're sorry about this.

To prevent further confusion we've now removed the shortcuts until this is fixed. We hope to have this resolved and the content reinstated as soon as possible.

Thanks

ModTeam

It's been 4 days since this was posted and as yet it's not fixed and there's been no updates. Unacceptable Virgin Media!

Goaty21
Joining in
Message 37 of 59
Flag for a moderator

Manifest

Is there an update on the situation with manifest. Everybody talking about this show and us virgin users are unable to watch it. I was promised virgin was a better service than sky. First no Chernobyl now this. Looking forward to my contract finishing. 

Samapplepie
Tuning in
Message 38 of 59
Flag for a moderator

So true - its been days now.  Ive been checking several times a day and nothing. 

Went into the local Virgin shop and enquired, the guy said he knew nothing of the problem.  He did make me laigh out loud though, when I told him I had been on the phone for 45 minutes and the Indian assistant hung up on me he said no she wouldnt have done that the lead must have been accidently unplugged.  That made me laugh out loud

Just checked the service status and it says

Then again, maybe its time to leave Virgin and go with someone else

PhilSt
On our wavelength
Message 39 of 59
Flag for a moderator

Come on virgin media. Tell us what is going on. You at least acknowledged the issue on your service status page last week with a message that your engineers were working on it and an expected fix on thursday. Now that has been removed and there are no known tv issues. WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON. I have had not text updates either. 

This is almost sinister..........

is anybody going to tell us what is going on?

watney
On our wavelength
Message 40 of 59
Flag for a moderator

This on demand on V6 problem intrigues me as you can see the episodes on Virgin TV Go fine (so no rights issue?) - well I've got to episode 4 today so far OK - and its on Sky One weekly working its way along just like telly in the old days.

Manifest is an interesting show but (spoiler alert!) a season two has been commissioned so for me there's no rush to see all the episodes for a conclusion unlike the other aircraft mystery show Departure (Universal TV) which does seem heading for an ending in episode 6

0 Kudos