cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage my Tivo - Virgin TV V6 Box

peterfenton
Tuning in

Received my V6 box last week and only just round to installing it , as I was going to do at the weekend but started losing channels last night.

V6 box is working in the instructions I am upto Copy your current tv settings to your new box.

V6 box is set up

Where is Select Manage my TIVO / My TIVO Boxes / Copy TIVO settings

Using my laptop and logged in but can't find these things anywhere.

Any help much appreciated before I have to go along the Virgin Media Help function which as it goes isn't working on the TV......

7 REPLIES 7

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

This function has not worked for some time, meaning that you will have to recreate all your previous series links.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

What a fantastic start to the new box , in the instructions on its own page and no longer works......

Also how am I meant to remember what I had as series links there are loads

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@peterfenton wrote:

What a fantastic start to the new box , in the instructions on its own page and no longer works......

What no longer works?

I'm afraid your previous series links have gone. As Ernie has mentioned, the copy process says all the right things but hasn't actually copied data - since well over a year now.

If you've moved from a TiVo to a V6, the software is identical.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

The instruction booklet is out of date , therefore it no longer works.

If the whole process has changed why not reprint the instruction booklet.

If they are still distributing this product then I'm not the only one to have fallen foul of the instructions not working.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There's a downloadable version of the manual at https://assets.virginmedia.com/help/assets/documents/Virgin_TV_V6_user_guide.pdf 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @peterfenton,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post, and I'm sorry to see that you're having some issues with your new V6 box.

I'm sorry to hear that the user manual provided with the TV box is out of date. I will feed this back to our teams to investigate further. I can see that our valued Community members were able to provide some further assistance. Have you been able to resolve your series link issue through the online manual that @japitts provided?

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs