cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loss of channels

Nomi1
Joining in

Hi i have recently lost most of my channels receiving the W02.message have rebooted multiple times. Service line says there are complex issues in SE25 area? What is the timescale for repair? Also have had pixelation issues with channels before loss of them 

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What does the service status line say? 0800 5610061 is automated but usually lists any major service-affecting issues in your locality/street/postcode-area.

Having said that, if you've had pixellation issues before that, that's indicative of your equipment having another - separate - fault.

Unfortunately, if there's an area issue then you might not be able to progress your individual issues until the area problem is fixed.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Corey_C

Thanks for your post and reaching out to the Community Forums, Nomi1,

Sorry to hear that you have been having issues with your TV service. I've run some remote diagnostics on your connections, and it does indicate that you are currently being affected by a local area fault ref#F009218433 and we are working to get this sorted as quickly as possible. The current ETA fix time is 13 AUG 2021 01:30.  Apologies again for the inconvenience.

Cheers,
Corey C