cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Tennis On Prime App V6

Mobes
Up to speed

Can someone check the live tennis streams on Prime Video App for me!

Normally it takes about 30 secs for the picture to kick in properly but for all live tennis streams today the picture and Audio is stuttering! Have tried rebooting box but doesn’t help!

18 REPLIES 18

ozsat
Superstar

Picture took about 15-20 second to get up to quality - but n stuttering here - all good.

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5

Cheers for that 🙂

must be the box! 

Have to tried pwering off at the mains for 10 seconds?

I did indeed 🙂

I also have a V6 in another room and there is no issue with that, it’s  streaming OK!

Weird!

I tried it a little later and it was stuttering for about 30 seconds but then continued OK

Definitely my box! It’s fine on my iPhone, Samsung tablet, Firestick and on the intergrated App on my Samsung TV!

im luckily I have options to watch the streams but just much easier watching it go the V6 box!

Will have to call them at some point!

Wifi or Ethernet?

@Mobes wrote:

Definitely my box! It’s fine on my iPhone, Samsung tablet, Firestick and on the intergrated App on my Samsung TV!

im luckily I have options to watch the streams but just much easier watching it go the V6 box!

Will have to call them at some point!

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Mobes,

Welcome back to our community forums.

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues when watching  Live Tennis On Prime App via V6 box. We can understand the inconvenience this may have caused and we want to do our best to help. Have you tried rebooting your TV box as seen here to see if the issue persists? https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-restart-or-reset-your-box#tab2.

Please get back to me when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi there

Yes quite a few times! I have another V6 box and it’s not an issue on the 2nd one (yet) so presume it’s the box!

👍🏼