Menu
Johnny1983
Superfast
Message 11 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lg Soundbar Sound issue.

I've tried dolby pcm. I wasn't getting sound effects from the movies. When I spoke to the manufacturer. The guy said dolby digital is the setting to use. Anyway most movies seem to play with no problems. I'm not sure if virgin have done something to the recording settings at their end 🤔

J.H
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi there Johnny1983, thanks for your post.

I'm sorry for the delay in getting a response to you on this.

I would recommend referring this to our gadget rescue team on 0800 014 739 as they can help with further technical issues.

They will offer a free consultation of the issue and if they can fix it there will be a £60 one off charge if needed or you can pay £5 per month in a minimum 3 month contract for unlimited fixes with any devices you have whether they are Virgin equipment or not.

Nathan B

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Johnny1983
Superfast
Message 13 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nathan 

I did speak to your gadget rescue. As it was a problem with recordings from sky cinema. The guy I spoke to said it wasn't something your gadget rescue could fix. So he referred me back to your tv tech team. Who put me through to your 2nd line team who have added me to an on going work order. 

J.H
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Ah I see, when you spoke with the tech team did they provide a reference number for the ticket that has been raised?

Nathan B

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Johnny1983
Superfast
Message 15 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately they didn't 😐

The 2nd line did say it's showing on my account. 

J.H
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Ok, i'm going to pop you a private message so I can take a look at this further.

Nathan B

0 Kudos