cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Law & Order SVU

whatablanker
Tuning in

I've put on here because there is nowhere else to put it. 

Can some tell me why SVU season 23 isn't on Sky Witness on Thursday nights it"s not on catch up either. When you search the VM app it gives these dates. The app doesn't match what is actually on. 

15 REPLIES 15

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Please give your source of this information.

Season 23 is being broadcast in the States on NBC but I see no evidence of when/if it will come to the UK.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Screenshot_20210926-171558_TV Control.jpg

 sreen shot from the VM app

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I can replicate the same view in TV Control, but there's no channel associated with those alleged showings - there should be.

If you follow through to create a SL, it defaults to channel=all, whereas you should normally have the channel auto-populated.

Thursday 9pm on Sky Witness is currently FBI - so I suspect this is a listings gremlin.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Hi @whatablanker,

Thank you for your posts and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am so sorry to hear you've had some problems with listings recently. Is this still a problem for you today, or has it since been amended?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Law & Order season 23 is still shown as being on at 2100 on a Thursday evening when it obviously isn't this needs amending. 

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Earlier you posted a picture.

Which app is that from?

Personally I don’t believe that is a Virgin Media UK app but possibly an app displaying data from some US site.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Screenshot from my TV Control listing for next Thursday - no 2100 listing there.

SCAR_Screenshot_344857719136259.jpg

I would appreciate that you don't call me a liar thank you. It WAS the virgin app. I have just checked it again and it's still there.

It is a bug for V6 users using the VM TV Control app. Doesn't occur for 360 users.

I guess it is defaulting to US dates as the episodes don't have UK dates.

@Ernie_C wrote:

Earlier you posted a picture.

Which app is that from?

Personally I don’t believe that is a Virgin Media UK app but possibly an app displaying data from some US site.

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5