cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG smart tv and VM V6

Firdaussi
Joining in
  • A point I tried to make is this:. I have Virgin UK broadband and wifi. In my room I have an LG smart tv with magic remote. I have quick access to all UK Freeview plus catch up and eg one click to Prime, YouTube or any internet service.  All of that is great.  In the lounge is a 20 year old Sony served by a V6.  Mostly used by my wife. All she has over me is recording.  I plan to replace the Sony with a smart tv (LG) . From my experience so far, why make life more complicated? Why not bin the box, as we are not subscribed to any specific VM channels. If that works in my room very happily, why not in the lounge?

2 REPLIES 2

LittleMick73
Superstar
If you are not paying a subscription to Virgin you will not receive any service via any of thier boxes.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Firdaussi.

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're thinking of cancelling our services.

If you're not wanting to use our services anymore, you will have to give us a call on 150/ 03454541111 to cancel your services with us and after the 30 day cancellation period is done, we request you return our equipment back to us.

We will send you a pre-paid returns equipment envelope so you can send it back to us. You can read more about this process on our website.

You can take a look at our Thinking of Leaving page to look at our cancellation process if needed.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help.

Thank you,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs