Menu
Virg1najoke
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Internet crap tv not working

For over a week been losing internet comes and goes lost tv today called virgin (lost  count of hours lost to them) and still no where forward so cancelled contract . Virgin treats customers like what’s on the bottom of your shoe u call them and u know that the person on other end of phone is reading off the screen of there so called fix it manual absolute disgrace virgin treats customer oh technical has not a clue what could be wrong too

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet crap tv not working

So what do you want members of the community to say, bon voyage?
0 Kudos
PrinterElf
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You can check to see if there are any reported service issues in your area using this link: http://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status

If it's not an area fault then the system will perform a few tests of your installation to see if there's anything obvious.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
michaeldavis
Well-informed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

You could have so easily called retention's and explained the issue and they would have tried to resolve the issue, but alas they would be at a loss to correct your inability to use the english language correctly and don't get me started on your grammar. Smiley Happy

You can't learn anything from a mistake until you admit that you've made it.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sad to hear that you have decided you to cancel your services with us.

I realise that the intermittent internet service can be frustrating. There are several factors that could have affected your signal loss, such as interference, cable connection, account status, that's why we need to know more of what has happened, so we can find a solution.

I know that you have already contacted our team but i highly suggest to call them back again on 0345 454 1111, so that we can check and  fix your service.

I really wish that you would reconsider your decision on cancelling and stay with us.

^Nina_S

0 Kudos