cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermittent signal

Frank22
Joining in

I am getting an intermittent signal ever since Xmas day when all of my TV and Internet went off

10 REPLIES 10

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Can you explain what you mean by "getting an intermittent signal"? Are you getting any on-screen error codes/messages?

And is this affecting... live TV? Or OnDemand?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

The TV just pauses for a second 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Is this on live TV or OnDemand? If live TV, is this any particular channel(s) including SD/HD?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Live TV on all channels.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Frank22,

Welcome back, thanks for posting.

I am sorry for the issues with your TV signal.

I located your account, I can see a device is too close to the Hub which could be causing this. Please do make sure there are no Bluetooth devices near the Hub. 

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

That's where the engineer who installed it put it

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Are you able to link to a video of this dropout happening? That may help ID what's going on.

I'm sure Hayley has her reasons for mentioning the device being close to the Hub, but I'm sceptical that's likely to be causing this.

No, as it only happens now and again 

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @Frank22 

I have managed to locate your account via your forum details, I have run some diagnostics & can see that you have some power level issues that will need an engineer to put right.

I am going to pop you over a PM so that I can confirm your address, you can find the PM in the purple envelope on the top right of the screen. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M