cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITV HD

Jules9x
Joining in

Hi has anybody else lost the picture on ITV HD and +1? All other ITV channels are fine

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

First thing is to check the Service Status at the top of the page for local faults.

The only area to carry both ITV HD & ITV+1 on the same broadcast mux is in Wales. The same mux also carries Channel 4 HD as well.

Losing one mux may be a headend issue, but it could also be a signal strength or noise issue on your own installation.

I have moved your post to the TV faults boards, as the chatter boards are not prioritised by forum staff.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

First thing is to check the Service Status at the top of the page for local faults.

The only area to carry both ITV HD & ITV+1 on the same broadcast mux is in Wales. The same mux also carries Channel 4 HD as well.

Losing one mux may be a headend issue, but it could also be a signal strength or noise issue on your own installation.

I have moved your post to the TV faults boards, as the chatter boards are not prioritised by forum staff.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jules,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you have been having issues with ITV HD and +1, I have managed to locate your account with the details we have for you and haven't found any issues.

Since this has happened have you turned the box off at the power leave 2 minutes then plug back in, you can also try pressing the home button, settings, network then connect to the Virgin Media network now?

Regards

Paul.