cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I get no signal from my box on my tv

Garifuna
Joining in

Tv just says no signal. I’ve used multiple cables and restarted multiple times. Need a new box I think

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

"No signal", if there's no error code/number with it, is usually an error generated by your TV. This often means there is no video input being detected on the selected HDMI input.

Are you sure you have the correct HDMI input selected, that your V6's HDMI lead is connected to? Have you tried alternate HDMI ports on your TV?

When you restarted the V6, did you get the "Welcome" screen followed by "starting up"? A video self-test is part of the boot sequence.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Clay745
Tuning in

@Garifuna wrote:

Tv just says no signal. I’ve used multiple cables and restarted multiple times. Need a new box I think  alaskasworld.com

Check the cable connections between the TV and your video device or receiver. Change the channel or try a different input device or movie. The received signal may be weak. If your TV uses a cable or satellite box, you may need to contact your service provider for further assistance in improving the signal strength.