cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't see Green Wing (on All 4) on my Virgin Media anymore - it disappeared!

s31
Joining in

I was watching Green Wing, and had it marked in my programmes, when it suddenly disappeared. 

No matter how I search for it .. it's not showing. 

I can see it on my pc on All4 so very frustrating as I still have 1.5 series to watch!

Any suggestions please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Ah, you'd posted in the 360 section of the forum - I've moved your post to the V6 section. There's pictures of the boxes here if you want to check - they're the same physically, but have completely different software.

With that in mind - all VoD programmes that are due to expire soon, have an "available until" notification that appears a couple of weeks before they expire. Sometimes programmes will reappear at a later date, other times they won't.

If you have a V6, follow Home > Apps > All apps > More4, and search for Green Wing. This app isn't on TiVo or 360.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I concur - Green Wing doesn't seem to be available on VoD at the moment. I'd presume this was a box-set, and these do sometimes expire.

I use a V6 so not sure how the 360 presents it, but there should be a notification on all programmes that are soon to expire.

The 360 doesn't currently have the All-4 branded app, so I can only suggest you watch this on your PC or another device which does have access.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Thank you.

I think I have a V6 box too actually - just new to using this site!

It thought that it displayed anything that is on i player etc so this must be a fault rather than design

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Ah, you'd posted in the 360 section of the forum - I've moved your post to the V6 section. There's pictures of the boxes here if you want to check - they're the same physically, but have completely different software.

With that in mind - all VoD programmes that are due to expire soon, have an "available until" notification that appears a couple of weeks before they expire. Sometimes programmes will reappear at a later date, other times they won't.

If you have a V6, follow Home > Apps > All apps > More4, and search for Green Wing. This app isn't on TiVo or 360.

Ah thank you on both counts ... model and programme!!!

s31
Joining in

Brilliant!!!!! That worked!!!!! Yay! Thanks so much !!!! I learned a few things today! 

I can now finish watching Green Wing (on the tv!) ...... for the 5th time?!!!