cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the Disney Channel on a V6 contract

mattlfcx6
Tuning in

On V6 box but my other half wants the Disney Channel, of which I find I can't  get on the V6 box.

Without having to fork out much more extra money on my contract is there anyway I could get this Channel on V6 box.

Thanks in advance

4 REPLIES 4

Portery
Fibre optic

Sadly Disney app is only on the tv 360 all future apps will be on the tv 360 only. Only other option would be a firestick.  

roy247
Community elder

Some TV's can download the app. To be honest I have it as part of the Volt package free for 6 months and won't be continuing, I suggest you try and see a list of what they have before deciding it's what you want, Netflix looks better.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The Disney app is also available on the Stream box, however it's only one Stream box per account and it can't be mixed with any other VM TV box. You would need to cancel the V6.

The Stream box works over IP and doesn't have all the channels  that are available on the other boxes.   There's a list of the Stream channels <<< here >>> 

The Stream box doesn't carry the Sky Sports red button service either at present.

Most smart TV's now carry the Disney Plus app.

As @Portery said, you can watch Disney Plus via a firestick.

You could always speak to regrades and see if you negotiate a new deal and ask for a free switch to the 360 box  as part of your negotiation.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Others have covered the majority, but to add - be aware TV360 & V6 are very different beasts, much the same way as Android & Apple are very different.

In other words - TV360 is not going to be a V6 with added apps, it is totally different. It has many pros and many cons, but importantly - if you choose to convert, you can't change your mind.

Opinions on it vary wildly, so do your research first before deciding which option is best for you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks