cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I request a replacement remote control for our Virgin TV V6 box?

mattybrown
On our wavelength

Our remote control has stopped working.  Batteries have been replaced and we've tried re-pairing the remote, but it's still not working.

Tried getting through to Virgin Media on the phone a few weeks ago, but I don't think they're taking general enquiries at the moment.

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi mattybrown,

You need the TV Faults option when dialling 150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of new remote  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days

For now you could download the TV Control app and use that until you receive a replacement remote

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/tvgo-tvcontrol

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks for advice Dave. 

Volume up Button kept jamming on remote, changed batteries etc.

Followed you advice and awaiting new one, 5 to 7 days, so the kind lady said - fingers crossed.

Cheers again.

Glad to hear all sorted derek2032 🙂

Do keep us posted if you need further assistance.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill