cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I reorder items in my Shows list?

FredBloggs60
On our wavelength

I have had to reset my Virgin V6 box and the My Shows menu has reordered itself to default.

All, TV & Radio, Movies, ... Other TiVo Boxes, etc..

I want to change order back to "All, Recordings, Suggestions, Other TiVo Boxes, ... etc" order that I'd set. 

The problem is that it's so long ago that I've forgotten how it's done and I can't find anything in the help section despite hours of searching on Virgin and on Google searches.

I'm sure someone here will be able to help.

regards, Fred.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

While in the "My Shows" screen, press the Green button & go down to "Left Column". You can then select the categories & move them around.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

While in the "My Shows" screen, press the Green button & go down to "Left Column". You can then select the categories & move them around.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

From within your "My shows" view, press green for "options", enable the LH menu and customise the view to your hearts content.

Edit: Posts crossed!

FredBloggs60
On our wavelength

Thanks everyone, I wish I'd came here sooner, I'd have saved myself hours of grief,

Thanks from FredBloggs60.

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @FredBloggs60,

Thank you for your posts. I can see that some of our community members have reached out to help you here.

Do let us know if there's anything more we can assist you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!