Menu
eronan
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Help

I'm trying to link my account to my TV but fail every time - either password incorrect or not recognising my email.

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help

Which app are you trying to use and what do you mean by link it to your TV?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

eronan
Joining in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Graham 

I'm probably not using the right terminology. I pay monthly for prime video and can access this on my laptop but not on my TV. When I try I'm told to go to virgintv.com and enter a code that they supply me with then I have trouble signing in - tells me my email isn't correct - same when I tried to change my password. I'm probably going to be a hopeless case - me and tech don't go together 🙄 

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the explanation.  I will move this thread to a more appropriate area of the forum where you should receive help.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hey Hi Graham ,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you are having issues getting prime on your TV, is this Via our Box or Via a smart TV?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hey Eronan sorry ,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you are having issues getting prime on your TV, is this Via our Box or Via a smart TV?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Roger_Gooner
Alessandro Volta
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

If you want to watch Prime Video using a device such as a TV box, TV, game console, etc, the process is the same in that you need to register the device on your account. For VM, launch the Prime Video app, go to settings and sign in. You will be presented with a 5-6 character code, go to amazon.co.uk/mytv on a browser, log into your Amazon account and enter the code.  Your device will be registered and you can now use it to watch Prime Video.

--
Hub 3.0, TP-Link Archer C8, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, V6
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM Broadband Connection
eronan
Joining in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul - smart TV

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi as Roger_Gooner has said if you choose TV then that will receive it, if you want to view it via your V6 then register that also. Regards Micky
0 Kudos