cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heels S1E7 not added to Starzplay on Virgin

CableGuy86
Tuning in

Hi. I subscribe to Starzplay through Virgin to watch the drama Heels but episode seven has not been added to Virgin Media's Starzplay section, despite the fact that it has been added to Starzplay on Prime Video.

Please add it now.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I've just checked it again and the episode has finally been added.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

CableGuy86
Tuning in
anyone from Virgin seeing this?

Could a moderator please respond to this? I've been waiting ages.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi CableGuy86,

The turnaround for a response from VM Forum Staff is usually a couple  of days.

The quickest way to receive support is by calling in, 150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111 but best to call between 8am and 10am to avoid call queues, or late afternoon around tea time

I've checked my 360 and only 6 episodes are showing, I've also checked via the Amazon Prime app on my 360, and also via my Fire Stick and can confirm that episode 7 is available via Amazon prime.

It may be that the VM boxes have a  lower priority for Starzplay than other apps/devices 

If you have an account with Amazon Prime could you log into Starzplay on there  using the VM Starzplay credentials and play episode 7 that way?

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thank you so much for your response! I didn't know it takes 2 days for the staff to respond. 

Unfortunately I'm subscribed to Starzplay directly through Virgin Media so I can't watch the episode through Prime Video. I subscribed through the V6 box upgrade app.

I did try calling customer services earlier today but they were not picking up. I also contacted Virgin Media through the Twitter account with no response.

I guess I'll have to wait for the Mods to respond to this.

Thanks again.

KennethKen
Tuning in

I have the same issue, was looking forward to watching episode 7 the other day. 

I've just checked it again and the episode has finally been added.

Hi CableGuy86, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I can only apologise that episode 7 wasn't available to view right away but am glad things have been resolved for you since. 

If you have any further issues going forward, pop back here and let us know so e can help further. 

Many thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs