cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HD CHANNELS

BigMrB67
Joining in

Hi can anyone help me ??? I keep having problems with my HD channels I haven’t got any sound at all 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What are the problems you're having with your TV channels? Is it just sound issues?

Does the sound drop out and then return, for example?

The more info you can give, the better other users can help.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What are the problems you're having with your TV channels? Is it just sound issues?

Does the sound drop out and then return, for example?

The more info you can give, the better other users can help.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi I can say I loose the sound all the time over the last 5-6 days it gets so annoying 

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @BigMrB67,

Sorry to hear you have problems with your TV service from us. 

Could you please advise if it's only sound issues you're getting, or is the picture playing up as well? Is it on live channels or catch up/on demand where you get those issues?
Please, double-check and make sure all cable connections are secure (especially the coax one).

Also, could you try to reboot your TV box and see if the problem persists? You may do this by turning the TV box off for 10 seconds and then back on, using the on/off switch at the back of the box itself.

Would you confirm the above and let us know how you get on, we'd be glad to help sorting this out.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs