Menu
gamblinggal22
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Green warning DVR

Very annoyed as we got the green warning of DVR has serious problem on Sunday . Rang up and explained and was told an engineer would be out on Wednesday, after waiting in all afternoon called to ask why no one had come and believe it or not was given 3 different answers. One no one was in, then someone called yesterday then it was fixed in the street. I had been pacing up and down and was furious, Told then an engineer would come Saturday and after a sleepless night rang up to see if he could come earlier, hopefully now it will be tomorrow, but am not pleased with being messed around.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired) Josh_RW
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Green warning DVR

Hi gamblinggal22,

Welcome to the Community!

I'm really sorry to hear you've had so much trouble with this.

I've checked your account and I can see the technician has been out to fix this for you. How did the appointment go?

Speak soon

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

gamblinggal22
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes thankfully the technician came and replaced the V6 box and it’s now working fine.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Craig_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi gamblinggal22

Thanks for taking the time to get back to us about this, we're glad to hear that the engineer was able to get the service working as it should. 

We'll be here should you need any assistance or support with your service moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos